Aldiama assists clients before the New York State Public Service Commission, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, the Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority and the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection in matters involving utilities and electric system operators. This work includes administrative proceedings regarding the development of wholesale electricity market rules and regulatory policies, advising clients on key energy policies intended to promote renewable energy and residential electric submetering, and providing counsel on relevant laws and regulations. Aldiama also assists attorneys in the firm’s environmental, construction and litigation practice groups.
- New York State Courts
- Recipient of the 2021 Changemakers 30 Under 30 Award.
- Recipient of the 2021 Monique E. Emdin Memorial Award, Women Lawyers of Western New York Award, and University at Buffalo Alumni Association’s GOLD Group Award.
- Served as the President of the University at Buffalo School of Law Black Law Student Association and the Upstate Sub-Regional Director of the Northeast Black Law Student Association.
- Served as the Chief Justice of the University at Buffalo School of Law Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Board.
- Served as an Associate Editor of the University at Buffalo School of Law Human Rights Law Review Journal.
- New York State Bar Association