Bria advises businesses and commercial entities on a wide range of general corporate, business and transactional matters including entity formation and management, commercial real estate transactions, contract drafting and review, mergers and acquisitions, loan transactions, and general corporate governance and compliance issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Bria practiced in the Corporate Department of a multi-national law firm based in New York City.
- New York State Courts
- Represented clients in Capital Markets and Credit transactions at a New York City law firm.
- Interned for the Hon. Lawrence E. Kahn, United States District Judge for the Northern District of New York.
- While in law school, served as an Articles Editor for the William & Mary Law Review, and also served as a Graduate Research Fellow.
- Albany County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association