Adrianne represents clients in all stages of litigation in state and federal courts. She routinely advises construction companies, including general contractors and subcontractors in contract disputes and other matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Adrianne served as in-house counsel within DASNY’s construction division, where she gained experience in drafting and negotiating contracts, advising on procurement issues, and managing personal injury litigation.
- Interned during law school for the New York State Office of the Attorney General, Claims Bureau.
- Interned for the Albany Law School Health Law Clinic, counseling and advising clients on social security disability and benefits, end of life planning and kinship foster care matters.
- Pro Bono Scholar, serving a semester with the Albany County Public Defenders Office.
- Served as the Managing Editor for Albany Government Law Review Online.
- Teaching Assistant in Criminal Law and Real Property for first year students.