Aimee has more than 11 years of experience as a Trusts & Estates paralegal, joining the firm in 2019. She worked with Bonnie McGuire Jones, Esq. prior to her retirement from Couch White in 2021. Aimee assists in creating customized Estate Plans and works closely with Executors and Trustees to administer those plans with various asset types and complex tax and accounting needs. She routinely assists the attorneys at our firm with drafting Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Surrogate’s Court Probate documents and Trust termination documents. Her experience, attention to detail and personalized care for each client’s needs, make her an integral part of our Trusts & Estates team.
- Drafts various Estate Planning documents such as Wills, Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, Life Insurance Trusts, Supplemental Needs Trusts, Trusts for tax and charitable planning, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies and Living Wills.
- Drafts various real estate documents and other titling instruments such as deeds and Assignments of Ownership of business interests to Trust.
- Assists clients with updating customized beneficiary designations on qualified retirement accounts and life insurance policies, and re-titling of non-qualified retirement accounts pursuant to complex Estate Plans.
- Drafts Surrogate’s Court Probate documents to include Petitions for Probate, Inventories of Assets, Receipts and Releases and Affidavits by Fiduciary, and assists Executors with court-supervised administration of Estates.
- Drafts Trust termination documents and assists Trustees with the administration of various types of Trusts.
- Assists clients and other tax professionals with the timeline of taxable events and gathering supporting tax documentation throughout the Estate and Trust administration processes.
- Capital District Paralegal Association (CDPA)
- Empire State Alliance of Paralegal Associations (ESAPA)