Practice Group Chair
Couch White maintains a diverse labor and employment practice focused on the interests of employers and management entailing all aspects of employment related matters, including employment and independent contractor arrangements, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, and employment policy development and compliance. The Firm’s representative experience includes:
- Management of all aspects of employee-based matters including complaints, disputes, administrative actions and litigation from the employer’s perspective.
- Design, implementation and management of employee-based investigations, reporting and remedial actions.
- Implementation of employee-related policies, procedures, programs and employer required handbooks and human resource materials.
- Navigation of all aspects of non-competition, non-solicitation and related agreements and arrangements.
- Development of executive and other employment agreements and compensation arrangements.
- Employee terminations, workforce reductions, employee discipline and related matters.