Real Property Development
Couch White has extensive experience advising our clients in the multitude of matters involving the development of commercial real property projects. The Real Property Development practice group regularly advises clients on matters from acquisition, joint venturing and partnering through final project development. The Firm’s representative experience includes:
- Conventional and alternative approaches to land and facility acquisitions.
- Entity selection and design, including equity structuring.
- Design and implementation of joint venturing and partnership arrangements.
- Debt and financing management, from development, design and negotiation through closing.
- Management of all aspects of municipal, industrial development agency and public benefit corporation programs, policies and financing arrangements.
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.