Christina advises businesses and commercial entities on a wide range of general corporate, business and transactional matters including entity formation and management, commercial real estate transactions, contract drafting and review, mergers and acquisitions, loan transactions, and general corporate governance and compliance issues.
- Summer Associate at Couch White, LLP
- Intern for The Honorable Andrew E. Krause, U.S.M.J., United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Dean Scholar for Civil Procedure, Contracts, Torts, Property, and Corporations
- Teacher’s Assistant for Contracts
- Research Assistant for Professor Michelle Simon