Villanova University, B.A., 2008, cum laude; Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 2011, Senior Editor, Albany Law Review
Amanda represents clients with matters before federal and state regulatory agencies and has experience dealing with a wide range of issues related to electricity, natural gas and steam rates and utility ratemaking. She has advised and assisted clients in developing projects across the energy spectrum. Amanda also counsels energy service companies participating in the retail marketplace on the following matters: obtaining authorization and/or licensing to sell natural gas and/or electricity from the New York State Public Service Commission; compliance with all applicable rules, regulations, and requirements established by the New York PSC, including the provisions of the New York Uniform Business Practices; disputes arising from contract and/or marketing issues; and guidance on the impacts of relevant regulatory and policy changes.
Amanda represents clients before the before the New York Public Service Commission, Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection, the New York Independent System Operator, and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- New York State Courts
- Connecticut State Courts
- Massachusetts State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Representing the City of New York and large industrial, commercial and institutional energy consumers in administrative proceedings involving energy rates and regulatory policies.
- The development and modification of wholesale electricity market rules and tariffs.
- Negotiating energy commodity and/or services contracts.
- Negotiating power purchase agreements for solar projects.
- Authoring Establishing and Rebutting Maternity: Why Women Are at a Loss Despite the Advent of Genetic Testing, 74 Alb. L. Rev. (December 2011).
- Albany County Bar Association
- Energy Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Massachusetts State Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States