Practice Group Chair
The Firm regularly advises and counsels clients in areas where business and governmental regulation intersect. Our attorneys have a deep understanding of all aspects of administrative law, including the procedures used for challenging agency decisions and determinations at the municipal, county, state and federal levels. The Firm’s representative experience includes:
- Successfully challenging governmental agency determinations of almost every kind, including regulatory and zoning issues, public bid specifications and awards, and licensure and certification determinations.
- Assisting client response to governmental inquiries and investigations, including vendor responsibility reviews, civil investigative subpoenas and civil rights policy reviews.
- Defending awards of public contracts.
- Regularly appearing before federal, state and municipal administrative agencies, boards and authorities.
- Represent clients in all aspects of agency administrative proceedings, including adjudicatory hearings.