Terrance R. Gallogly
Seton Hall University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009; Seton Hall University of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012, Comments Editor, Seton Hall Law Review
Terrance advises businesses, business owners, and investors in connection with general corporate, business and transactional matters, including mergers & acquisitions, business formation, joint ventures, strategic transactions, debt and equity financings, and general corporate counseling. He has represented corporate and financial clients in a range of transactions, from strategic asset purchases to multi-billion dollar public company mergers. Prior to joining Couch White, Terrance was an associate in a New York City law firm where his practice concentrated on mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, and a member of the in-house legal department of one of the largest financial institutions in the world.
- New York State Courts
- Massachusetts State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Counseled clients on all aspects of public and private merger transactions, including the structuring of the transaction, the drafting of transaction documents and the closing of the transaction.
- Represented a private equity firm in its $1.6 billion sale of its portfolio company.
- Led the transaction process, including the drafting and negotiation of the transaction documents, for a $75 million private investment in a public company.
- Managed the due diligence process for a private equity firm’s $5.3 billion take-private purchase of a public company.
- Implemented the formation and restructuring of various types of business entities, including converting the form of such entities and drafting shareholder agreements for both majority and minority shareholders.
- Represented corporate clients in the corporate governance matters, including attending board meetings and preparing board minutes and resolutions.