Stephen D. Rosemarino
Siena College, B.S., 2011; Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 2014, magna cum laude
Stephen litigates construction, business, contract and property disputes. He focuses his advocacy on effectively and efficiently accomplishing client’s goals, whether engaged in negotiations, mediation, or litigation before federal and state courts or administrative agencies. He also represents and advises clients for all of their business needs.
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Representing clients in complex litigation concerning, among other things: construction, business disputes, contract disputes, commercial foreclosure, property disputes, and various commercial claims.
- Representing and otherwise assisting commercial landlords, contractors, subcontractors, owners, and design professionals in all aspects of their business.
- Collecting and executing against money judgments won for clients.
- Representing clients in state court, federal court, and administrative hearings.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts including, but not limited to, general business contracts, confidentiality agreements, and restrictive covenants.
- Served as an Attorney/Excelsior Service Fellow at the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board, Waiver Agreement Management Office.
- Worked for the New York State Bar Association and a general litigation firm in Schenectady.
- Received several honors while in law school, including but not limited to: being elected to the editorial board of the Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology as the Research and Writing Editor/Business Manager; becoming a member of the honorary legal society of Justinian due to outstanding academic performance; and receiving the Founders Scholarship, John Alexander Memorial Scholarship, and Norbert L. Noel ’44 Scholarship.
- Worked as an Accountant prior to pursuing his career in law.
- Albany County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association