State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S., 1971, Albany Law School, J.D., 1974
Joe served nearly 35 years as Assistant General Counsel for Power and Transmission to the New York Power Authority. Joe has extensive experience in working with major New York State businesses, utilities, electric systems and public authorities as well as numerous facets of energy law in energy law.
- New York State Courts
- Wholesale and retail power and transmission experience at New York Power Authority.
- Contracts, rates, bid evaluations and project development at the New York Power Authority.
- Legal consultant to the Power Authority.
- Assist businesses in applying for New York State energy benefits.
- Advise a large renewables developer with its New York State project planning.
- Advise a large New York transmission developer regarding strategic direction and permits.
- New York State Bar Association and the Public Utility Section of its Business Law Committee
- Past member, New York City Bar Association Energy Committee