Elizabeth L. Callahan
University of Notre Dame, B.S., 2006; University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2009, cum laude
Elizabeth represents clients in all stages of litigation in both state and federal courts.
Prior to joining Couch White, Elizabeth served as Special Counsel for Ethics, Risk, and Compliance at the New York State Office for People With Developmental Disabilities. Elizabeth’s experience also includes a number of years as an associate with a New York City law firm specializing in complex commercial litigation.
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern Districts of New York
- Counseled and represented clients in a wide range of complex commercial matters, including litigation involving contractual disputes, intellectual property, false advertising, and structured finance.
- Summer Intern for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of New York.
- New York State Bar Association