Anthony P. Luisi
Binghamton University, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2005; Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2008
Anthony’s legal practice focuses on representing and advising business enterprises, financiers, developers, and other entities and individuals in the Capital Region and throughout the State of New York in connection with the purchase and sale, development, leasing, and operation of real estate assets for commercial, energy, and industrial uses. Anthony also counsels companies of all sizes in connection with their corporate transactions, commercial contracts, and compliance matters. Whenever necessary, Anthony litigates complex commercial, corporate, and real estate disputes in state and federal courts.
- New York State Courts
- Connecticut State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Representing a broad array of corporations, partnerships, and joint ventures in connection with the acquisition, financing, development, leasing, operation, and conveyance of commercial real property.
- Advising developers and financiers of renewable energy projects located throughout the State of New York in negotiating ground leases, title acquisition, and equity and debt financing, and in connection with land use permitting and regulatory compliance matters.
- Counseling closely-held companies on strategic governance and succession planning mergers and acquisitions, and outside general counsel matters.
- Representing landlords and tenants of shopping centers, office buildings, and industrial properties in negotiating and enforcing commercial lease agreements.
- Representing real property owners in connection with the creation and enforcement of right-of-way easements, scenic and viewshed easements, boundary line agreements, and other covenants, conditions, and restrictions on the use of land.
- Representing real property developers in Article 78 proceedings in connection with municipal subdivision approvals, zoning variances, special permits, and declarations under the State Environmental Quality Review Act.
- Presents regularly at Continuing Legal Education seminars in the Capital Region and in the New York City metropolitan area on various Real Estate and Business Law topics.
- Selected by the Business Council of Westchester as a “40 Under 40” Rising Star in 2015.
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a New York Metro Rising Star in 2015 and as an Upstate New York Rising Star in 2016 and 2017 for Real Estate and Business Law.
- Albany County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Real Property Law Section and Environment and Energy Law Section
- Member, Board of Directors of Interfaith Partnership for the Homeless in Albany, New York
- Member, Tech Valley Young Professionals Executive Mentorship Committee
- Co-founder and former member of the Executive Committee of the United Way of Westchester & Putnam Emerging Leaders Alliance