Amanda J. Auricchio
Fordham University, B.A., 2014; Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 2017, summa cum laude, Executive Editor for Coordinating and Operation, Albany Law Review
Amanda advises businesses and commercial entities on a wide range of general corporate, business and transactional matters including entity formation and management, commercial real estate transactions, contract drafting and review, mergers and acquisitions, loan transactions, and general corporate governance and compliance issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Amanda was a judicial intern for the Hon. Daniel J. Stewart, United States Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of New York, and also interned in the Albany County District Attorney’s Office. Amanda was previously a Summer Associate at Couch White.
- New York State Courts
- While in law school, Amanda served as the Executive Editor for Coordinating and Operation of the Albany Law Review.
- Amanda also served as the Chair of the Domenick L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition.
- She was selected to the Order of Barristers.
- Ms. Auricchio was a Dean Thomas Sponsler Honors Teaching Fellow, as well as a teaching assistant in Contracts for first year students.
- She was a recipient of the President’s Scholarship from Albany Law School.