Practice Group Chairs
The Firm has a broad array of experience in mergers, acquisitions, sales and other strategic transactions, such as corporate and venture capital investments, and buy-outs and joint venture arrangements. The design and drafting of limited liability company and shareholder agreements is also an important ingredient to their work. In addition, we have significant experience in handling shareholder, partnership and limited liability company member disputes in all types of “business divorce” situations. The Firm’s representative experience includes:
- Design and implementation of corporations and LLCs with multiple shareholders/members.
- Design and implementation of equity acquisitions of multimillion dollar business entities.
- Design and implementation of successful strategy for acquisition of control of a multi-million dollar parent and subsidiary business corporations with removal of principal shareholder.
- Negotiation and implementation of successful sale of assets of multi-million dollar business entities.
- Negotiation and implementation of successful sale of stock of dissident minority shareholders in closely held business corporations.