Stephen D. Rosemarino
Siena College, B.S., 2011; Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 2014, magna cum laude
Stephen represents clients in all stages of litigation in federal and state courts. Prior to joining Couch White, Stephen practiced at the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board.
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Practiced at the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board where he served as an Attorney/Excelsior Fellow for the Waiver Agreement Management Office.
- Served on the editorial board of the Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology as the Research and Writing Editor/Business Manager.
- Served as a member of the Albany Law Pro Bono Society.
- Interned for Grasso, Rodriguez, Grasso & Burke, PLLC.
- Interned for The New York State Bar Association.
- Member of the honorary legal society of Justinian.
- Recipient of the Founders Scholarship, John Alexander Memorial Scholarship and Norbert L. Noel ’44 Scholarship while at Albany Law School of Union University.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Siena College, and briefly held a position as an Accountant prior to pursuing his career in law.
- Albany County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association