Katherine L. Hart
State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A., 2011, summa cum laude; Boston College Law School, J.D., 2014
Originally from Bethlehem, New York, Katherine is an Associate Attorney in the Corporate Transactions, Real Estate, and Trusts and Estates practice groups. She received her Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School after graduating from the State University of New York at Geneseo summa cum laude. While in law school, she was a judicial intern in the chambers of Associate Justice R. Marc Kantrowitz of the Massachusetts Appeals Court. Katherine was previously a summer associate at Couch White.
- New York State Courts
- Massachusetts State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Katherine was actively involved as a board member of the Boston College Law School Women’s Law Center.
- Katherine was winner of Top Ten Brief in the Wendell F. Grimes Moot Court Competition.
- At SUNY Geneseo, Katherine was a member of the Edgar Fellows Honors Program and the recipient of the Patricia Conrad Lindsay Memorial Award, the Geneseo Foundation Student Research Assistantship Grant, the Ellis Greenfield Memorial Scholarship, the Christine de Pizan Award and the Hans Gottschalk Award.
- She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and the Order of Omega.
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association