Anthony P. Luisi
State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2005; Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2008
Anthony’s legal practice focuses on representing and advising business owners, real estate developers, commercial landlords and tenants, landowners, not-for-profit corporations and other organizations and individuals throughout the Capital Region and Hudson Valley in negotiating and closing corporate and real estate transactions, providing counsel for day-to-day business operations and compliance and, whenever necessary, arbitrating or litigating complex commercial, corporate and real estate disputes.
- New York State Courts
- Connecticut State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Negotiating and closing purchase and sale agreements and commercial, industrial, retail and ground leases on behalf of a wide array of businesses and organizations.
- Counseling for-profit and non-profit corporations in connection with entity formation, governance planning and legal compliance.
- Representing business entities in negotiating and closing mergers and asset purchase agreements.
- Counseling regional and national companies in the digital advertising, publishing, business analytics, software, clothing manufacture and financial advisory fields in connection with drafting and enforcing non-competition agreements, building and protecting domestic and international trademark and copyright portfolios, and providing general outside legal counsel.
- Successfully representing real estate developers in land use and zoning matters challenging agency denials and defending agency approvals under local and state laws, including under the New York State Environmental Quality Review Act.
- Representing landlords and tenants of shopping centers, office buildings, luxury residential properties, and mixed-use properties in litigating and resolving lease disputes, holdover proceedings, and non-payment proceedings.
- Presents regularly at Continuing Legal Education seminars on the topic of real estate law.
- Selected by the Business Council of Westchester as a “40 Under 40” Rising Star in 2015.
- Selected by Super Lawyers as an Upstate New York Rising Star for Real Estate and Business Law in 2016
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a New York Metro Rising Star for Real Estate and Business Law in 2015
- Recipient of the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award from Fordham University School of Law.
- While in law school, Anthony interned with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York and the New York County District Attorney’s Office.
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Former member of the Board of Directors of Greenburgh Nature Center in Scarsdale, New York
- Co-founder and former member of the Executive Committee of the United Way of Westchester & Putnam Emerging Leaders Alliance