Anthony P. Luisi
State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2005; Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2008
With a focus on commercial real estate development, financing, leasing, and operations, Anthony advises business enterprises in the Capital Region and throughout the State of New York on their real estate and corporate transactions, commercial contracts, and compliance matters. Whenever necessary, Anthony litigates complex commercial, corporate, and real estate disputes in state and federal courts.
- New York State Courts
- Connecticut State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Representing a broad array of corporations, partnerships, and joint ventures in connection with the acquisition, financing, development, leasing, operation, and conveyance of commercial real property.
- Counseling closely-held companies of all sizes on strategic governance and succession planning, employment agreements, and outside general counsel matters.
- Advising businesses and organizations in the fields of construction, energy development, and high-tech manufacturing on the purchase and sale of corporate assets.
- Representing landlords and tenants of shopping centers, office buildings, luxury residential properties, and industrial properties in preparing and enforcing lease agreements.
- Representing landowners in creating and enforcing complex easement agreements and resolving title and access disputes.
- Presents regularly at Continuing Legal Education seminars on various Real Estate and Business Law topics.
- Selected by the Business Council of Westchester as a “40 Under 40” Rising Star in 2015.
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a New York Metro Rising Star in 2015 and as an Upstate New York Rising Star in 2016 and 2017 for Real Estate and Business Law.
- Albany County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors of Interfaith Partnership for the Homeless in Albany, New York
- Member, Tech Valley Young Professionals Executive Mentorship Committee
- Former member of the Board of Directors of Greenburgh Nature Center in Scarsdale, New York
- Co-founder and former member of the Executive Committee of the United Way of Westchester & Putnam Emerging Leaders Alliance