Each new client and project brings new challenges and opportunities. That is why we are constantly looking for experienced, motivated and talented people to join our team. Career opportunities at Couch White range from attorneys at all skill levels to paralegals and administrative assistants. Additionally, each year Couch White participates with area law school career development offices in recruiting summer associates. For second year law students interested in our summer associate program please contact your law school’s career development office.
If you are interested in a position with our law firm or your law school does not participate in our summer associate program you may submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample and salary requirements to:
Linda M. Haskell
Couch White, LLP
P.O. Box 22222
Albany, New York 12201
You may also submit your inquiry via email.
Real Estate Paralegal+
- Coordinate closing documents for commercial and residential closings, from start to finish.
- Prepare commitment letters, coordinate commercial loans, loan agreements, notes, and mortgages.
- Follow up and file documents with courts.
- Work with and report to attorneys in firm and other paralegals.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
Individual should be an organized person, who has a calm personality and isn’t frustrated with responsibility. We are looking for someone who can retain information and who can prepare attorneys for meetings and deals.
This person will also support the Corporate and Commercial Transactions practice group. Duties include:
- Analyze client papers regarding corporate, merger, commercial, and financial matters
- Conduct research of various state and federal laws
- Prepare certificates of incorporation, applications for authority, by-laws, and resolutions
- Coordinate commercial loan, stock purchase, and asset sale closings
- Prepare commitment letters, loan agreements, notes, mortgages, and UCCs